TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this carefully. By accessing this after-school.co.za website, https://www.after-school.co.za (“Site”), you agree to the terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) set out below. [Where you are using the Site in the course of your business, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of that business.] If you do not agree with the terms and conditions (or are not authorised to do so) you should not access the Site.
1. Your use of the Site
All material on the Site belongs to after-school.co.za, its subsidiaries, affiliates or its licensors. after-school owns all intellectual property rights in the material. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, you may not distribute, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works of, transmit, reuse, reproduce, re-post, store or use the copyrighted materials on this Site for public or commercial purposes, including without limitation, text, images, audio and video appearing on or available via the Site, without the express written consent of after-school.co.za.
You may view, download, and print copies of individual parts of the Site for your own personal use and information. To the extent that you do so, any such copy/copies must include all copyright notices on that page.
You may not:
• remove any copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of the Material as set out above; or
• create a database in any form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Material.
To the extent that you wish to use any of the Material for purposes other than as set out in these terms and conditions, you must first obtain after-school.co.za’ prior written consent.
This Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than after-school.co.za. after-school.co.za has not reviewed the content of all sites linked to this Site. after-school.co.za does not control outside sites and is not responsible for the content of any such site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. Linking to any other such site pages via the Site or other sites is at your own risk. Other sites may contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. after-school (PTY) Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the screening of any site that is included as a link, and assumes no responsibility for the content, completeness, availability, accuracy, legality or decency of any linked site. after-school.co.za does not endorse but rather promotes products or services available from any other sites, and it is not responsible for the failure of any linked site to provide any agreed goods or services. This Site may link you to pages that may have been removed or modified since the information was last collected and indexed.
You may link your site to after-school.co.za on the following conditions:
• You shall not place any content from this Site in a frame on your site;
• You shall not imply that after-school.co.za endorses your site, or any products on your site;
• You shall not misrepresent the relationship of your site with after-school.co.za;
• You shall not present false information about after-school.co.za products or services;
• You shall not use the after-school.co.za logo or trademarks without express written permission from after-school.co.za relevant to the Site;
• Your site shall not contain material that could be construed as offensive.
• Your site shall be appropriate for all age groups;
• You shall not "deep link" to this Site - you shall only link to the home page at after-school.co.za;
• Your site or service shall not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person or company or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
• You shall indemnify and hold harmless any affected part of after-school.co.za, and/or its officers and employees from any claim brought by any third party arising out of you linking to this Site. You agree to remove your link to this Site immediately upon request by after-school.co.za for any reason, or where after-school.co.za considers in its absolute discretion, that your site contains offensive material or material that may harm the reputation or goodwill of after-school.co.za, or if you breach any of these linking conditions. after-school.co.za reserves the right to take any action permitted by law it deems appropriate in the event that you breach these terms and conditions.
3. Trademarks and Patents
Any product, process or technology referred to in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights registered and/or reserved by after-school.co.za or its affiliates, and may not be licensed hereunder. Each individual component of this Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information pertaining to that individual component which you must abide by.
EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you. In addition, the materials contained in this Site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the Material. after-school.co.za may make improvements and/or changes in this Site, and the product(s), technical specifications, and product promotions described in this Site at any time without notice. after-school.co.za also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this Site, or you downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. In no event shall dafter-school.co.za be liable to you or any third party for any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data or any indirect damages, even if after-school.co.za has been informed of the same.
6. Cautionary Statement
Statements in the documents in this Site with respect to the plans, strategies, and beliefs, of after-school.co.za as well as other statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements based on expectations and are naturally subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results may vary materially from such statements due to changes in circumstances including, but not limited to, general economic conditions in after-school markets, which are primarily Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe; demand for, and competitive pricing pressure on, after-school.co.za' products and services in the marketplace; after-school.co.za’ ability to continue to win acceptance for its products and services in these highly competitive markets; and movements of currency exchange rates. Therefore, you are advised not to put undue reliance on those statements and after-school.co.za, in whole or in part, is under no obligation (and expressly disclaims any such obligations to) update or alter any forward-looking statements.